Monday, August 9, 2010

Getting out. Again.

The yard is in. It's gorgeous. We're going to love having it done this fall. I told ya so.
This is the second trailer full of sod that I loaded from the back yard. Yes, I asked for it. Maybe I'd do it again. But luckily, I won't have to. Hauling sod is fun for about the first 15 seconds. After that I spent some time wondering, "What was I thinking?"

Before.

After.

We finished getting the yard ready for the new sod on Friday and then left town and abandoned this project in favor of fun. Fun, in the form of Cush's cabin on the Mckenzie.
Libby gets a kick out of Grey's improptu wardrobe change.

Cush pushed Peyton in the swing.

Duck fans, check out Jeff's shirt. O yeah, baby.

Post swim snuggles.

Grey gets the slide ready for slippin'.

Good boy.

Mastering stairs.

Goofy.

Goofier.

Check out the madness Hollie took on at bedtime.

Grunny snuck in some snuggles on the bed.



A pretty amazing way to wake up in the morning....


Lunch, before leaving.

My dad and Margie were in Salem for my dad's 5oth high school reunion and came down to stay with us on Sunday night. We had dinner and then we recommended the movie The Hangover, which we'd just watched at the cabin. Shane and I laughed as though we'd never seen it. Then, we decided we should never recommend another movie to any of our friends and family again. Ever. But seriously, watch it. It's soooooo funny.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

So jealous of the yard. I just got an email from my landlords because my yard looks like crap. Oops.

Related Posts with Thumbnails