Monday, June 30, 2008

A Family Weekend

It is so nice to have Shane home, and this weekend we hung out as a family of four getting into our "regular" routine of life.

Libby is learning how to run, rather than walk. She's a little proud of the road rash she got on Friday night on our walk through campus.

Saturday night we went to Chad and Anna Lisa's house to celebrate Cameron (2) and Carter's (3) birthdays. They rented a bouncy house which was a giant sweatfest! The kids loved it, and Libby was zombie-like on the ride home.

Happy Birthday Cameron and Carter!

On Sunday we took Grunny to get a bath at Salon DeLange where our friend Becky organized a dog wash to benefit Paaws. We had our choice of oatmeal or tea tree. We went with the oatmeal.

My family was in town with tickets to the trials on Sunday. Jamison went to the meet and saw the fastest 100 meter ever recorded. Jayden had a great day at our house watching movies and getting to know Peyton a little better.

Libby got a new hand me down from our friends Shad and Amber this weekend. Their girls Tatum and Lauren are Duck fans too, and I couldn't resist making a cheerleader out of Libby the minute we took this outfit out of the bag.

Peyton is a great baby. So far she's pretty easy going, loves to sleep and was described by one nurse as a baracouda for her appetite. This is such a relief for me, as feeding Libby in the beginning wasn't quite so easy, and she dropped more weight than she should have.

Peyton had her first check up with the pediatrician today. She weighed in at a whopping 7 lbs. 10.5 oz., but I think the visit wore her out!

1 comment:

Julane (Lussier) Dover said...

You crack me up- I love your blog! Love, love the picture of Jayden and Peyton!!! Rumor has it that you're coming to see me- I can't wait I miss you all!!! (I realize that there are other people to see as well, but still, I'm ready for some time with Libster and Peyton!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails