Sunday, June 1, 2008

Getting in Some Practice


We've had some cold and cloudy days, but on Friday the clouds all burned off by 3:00 so we hit the park to walk off our Olive Garden dinner.

Looking much taller and more slender than I actually am.


We got in some big sister practice tonight by walking Bob down to Nelson and Valerie's house in his new stroller. Libby is a little pro at pushing the stroller already, though she liked sending him down little hills into the street all by himself. Intentionally running into Grunny also brings squeals of delight! Poor Grunden. He doesn't know it's about to get worse.

After Libby went to bed tonight I took Grunden out to chase his ball. He lives for two things: meals and a ball to chase.

2 comments:

Anna Lisa said...

Awesome pictures! I loved them all...especially the second one down! Libby is just the cutest - Grunny, too. I'm your biggest blog fan!!!!!!!!!! Talk to you in five...

"bebo" said...

oh my gahhh...how funny are these! I think i see your belly button in the shadow...or wait,is it just an olive left over from dinner...get it, Olive Garden:) I'm still sick from movie popcorn! Sooooo....is your bag packed?! Just joshin'. Bebo luvs you all...sweet dreams!

Related Posts with Thumbnails