Friday, June 27, 2008

Thank You!

We've been overwhelmed with such nice gifts, not only for Peyton, but also some incredibly thoughtful gifts for Libby. Thank you to all of you who have been so sweet to our family and generous with our girls.

Bev, you won't believe how much fun Libby has "skating" around on her booties. We all laughed so hard.


Greg and Vikki, This is unbelievable. I WISH my family had one of these when I was a little girl. It would have saved me so much embarrassment. I'm still no good at peeing in the woods. Libby is fascinated!

Beeeeeeeebo! You make us so pretty!


Everyone that pitched in for our jogger.....We love it! It has made us mobile, and that means mama has her sanity.....well, most of it. It pushes like a dream, and goes everywhere we go.

1 comment:

rachel said...

Is that a swivel front wheel??? AWESOME!

Related Posts with Thumbnails