Thursday, May 29, 2008

So I Think I Can Dance...

Are you watching So You Think You Can Dance? If you're not you should be. It's so good, and I'm so addicted. It's the American Idol of dance and I love it! Once I get back into fighting weight, just wait..... I'm going to ......still watch it. Ha ha ha!

Grandpa Dad and Grandma Margie are here this weekend. It's nice to have them here. Today I ran errands all by myself while Libby slept. Then, I came home to a happy well rested girl. Tonight my dad and Margie had a black tie event to go to for Rotary. When it was time to leave my dad wanted to give Libby a good bye love. Just as he picked her up I warned him that she was smuggling a turd in her diaper, so this was all the love she got.

Grandma Margie wasn't so fearful, so I was able to snap this one too.

Holls, it was so fun to talk to you today. Way to go on the keeper sturgeon! The girls in the boat always outfish the boys! Here's the belly shot, like a giant boob...

Daddy, check out my outfit. I'm all style points!

2 comments:

Morgan said...

so. your dad.
did i ever tell you i was at a convention with martin several years back in bend where your dad spoke?
he was (no surprise to you, i'm sure...) HILARIOUS!!!!!!
love the turd comment along with the photo.
you're the same jenny i remember...

Morgan said...

crap.
sorry.
forgot morgan was logged in.
this is rachel.

Related Posts with Thumbnails