Monday, December 1, 2008

A New Little Venture

We had a great Thanksgiving with family and hope yours was good too. I'll put up some pictures soon. Shane's done hunting and it's so nice to be home together. He took charge of the girls today to give me a little time to work on my latest venture... my Etsy site. Etsy is an online shop for people who make and sell handcrafted goods. My Etsy seller name is theplaidpeanut. Check it out to see what I'm working on right now, and keep checking as I'll be adding more items in the coming weeks. The address is http://www.theplaidpeanut.etsy.com

1 comment:

rachel said...

Jenny,
Those quilts are absolutely amazing! Good luck with etsy. What a great site.
I'm going to link you on my blog. One never knows... it may generate business, right?? :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails