Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Peyton and the Camera

I loaded some pictures tonight and noticed the last few days were all about Peyton. This is likely due to the fact that she is sitting still FAR more often than her sister, and therefore much easier to capture. Anyway, there's not a lot to say about them...They speak for themselves....

Daddy's hat..

Grammy Pearl's high chair..

Fun with Libby..

Sitting at the table like a big girl..

Aw shucks...

Taking in the Duck game...

I couldn't resist a few comments. She's getting so big so fast! Tonight I got new car seats ready for both girls. I think I'm done lugging Peyton around in the infant seat. She's just getting too heavy. That means though, that I'll risk waking her when the car stops. I guess you've got to give a little, take a little....I feel a song coming on.....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails