Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Our Libby is Two!

Libby turned two yesterday! Where did the last two years go? I took so many pictures, but it's late so here's a quick snapshot of yesterday.

Little miss Drippy Chin

I'm two!

Hysterics with Aunt Ju Ju...

...and then snuggles

Why isn't it MY birthday?!


and today...

We went to Camas to put flowers on Grammy Pearl's grave. It was a beautiful crisp fall day and from the cemetery we could see across the Columbia River to Oregon. We put flowers on my Uncle Bill and Uncle Jack's graves and Grandma Wardle's (Grammy's mom) too. Libby helped carry the flowers.

After that we went to another cemetery to visit the graves of my grandpa's brothers and then met up with lots of family for lunch. Libby saw this tree outside the restaurant and said, "Mommy, apples!" I had to get a picture in front of the "apple" tree.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails