Thursday, January 19, 2012

Will You Marry Me?

Libby found these cute rings in our latest copy of Family Fun Magazine and asked if we could make them. I happened to have the supplies on hand, so we made one to see if I could actually pull it off. It turned out great and we plan to make more for Valentine's Day.
The one we made was sitting on the table at dinner, so I grabbed it and said to Shane "Daddy, will you marry me?"

Mr. No Imagination raised his brows and replied, "We're already married".

Isn't he fun?

Peyton chimed in, "I want to mah-wee Libby! Libby, will you mah-wee me?"

Libby answered, "I already told Michael I'd marry him. But you can be my neighbor?"

I thought the neighbor gesture was a sweet little consolation prize. Peyton, however, looked like a second child whose older sister beats her to the punch every time.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails