Monday, January 16, 2012

Bloggers

I'm putting up the link to a post on a blog that my friend Debra introduced me to. For a while I was obsessed. The blog is called Momastery. It's beautifully written by Glennon, a mother of three who is blatantly imperfect. Even though I don't know her, I love her. Read it. Also, Debra's blogging too, but you're not allowed to call her a blogger even though technically.......well, you know. I know her, and I love her. Read this too. And please don't use her blog to solicit free medical advice, because you may ruin my opportunity to do exactly that.

1 comment:

Debra said...

How did I miss this ;)? Ironically I just read about your cold and was going to offer you some advice until I see that you are already planning on soliciting free advice. Come up and I will let you sleep it off in my guest room. I will provide you all the tissue you need and won't ask you to wipe my nose or cut the crusts off my sandwiches. And the other free medical advice that my expensive private education provided me with - get the kleenex with lotion.

Related Posts with Thumbnails