Sunday, January 15, 2012

Snuggling

We had a family (of five) snuggle in our bed this morning and if that doesn't constitute buying a king size bed, I don't know what will. Included in that is a (roughly) ninety six pound lab who seems to feel entitled to my pillow. When Shane reminded them, the girls ran to the window to check for Snowmaggedon only to be disappointed by nothing more than wet pavement. It did snow shortly after, but nothing stuck. Here's hoping for some white stuff in the morning. If not tomorrow, I could live with Tuesday. :)

Shane took this picture on Friday night. I love it because usually I'm on the other side of the lens and I love that he captured a moment with me and my babies. Except, look closely. They're not babies....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails