Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Expressive

We're home from a fun 4th of July weekend, and I'll have to narrow down the pictures. I took too many. I went in to check on the girls in their beds tonight, certain that Peytie was still awake, but sure Libby had fallen asleep. I was wrong. Peyton was awake, but as I turned to leave the room, Libby quietly says, "Mom, I don't want to go to college. I just want to stay with you." Ah. Be still my beating heart. I told her she could make those decisions down the road, and that she need not lay awake worrying about that tonight. I also told her some kids go to college and live at home. We'll cross that bridge later.

Peyton isn't yet a child with so many words or worries, but she's not short on ways to express herself. I took these as she woke up at the kitchen counter this morning. Who needs words?














Irresistible, that one.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Oh. My. Gosh. I love that kid

Related Posts with Thumbnails