Monday, July 25, 2011

The 4th

Still recapping....
This was a great morning. We'd gone to the Spray and Play water park one morning to see if it was done, only to find that it was still under construction. Since we were only going to check its progress, I'd put the girls in the car still dressed in their pajamas. No matter. Once we got there, they wanted to play. So they did. Have I mentioned my love of summer?

My very long time friend Jennifer was in Bend just before the fourth. Facebook reconnected us, and it was so fun to actually see each other and meet her family.

Decorating before the Pet Parade


Peytie takes in all the pre-parade activity.

Ready....

go!

Somehow we lost the laces for these converse, but isn't the red ribbon better anyway?

Lovin' on my dad.

Hollie, Grey and Gatlin

Check out the pose.

My mom got the Model T fired up for the fourth and gave everyone rides. She's getting to be a pretty good driver too. Shane wants to learn to drive it. I'd rather be a passenger.


Libby couldn't wait for fireworks.



Libby and Daddy

Once we got home we set up their playhouse that was a gift from Uncle Kevin and Aunt Susan. Can you believe this? Someone handmade it, and the frame inside is made of PVC. Because I sew, I know how much time and effort this took someone. And even then I bet I've underestimated. The girls LOVE it!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails