Saturday, April 30, 2011

A Pre-Easter Look Back

Weekends are all about catching up, which I never fully do. Only seven weeks left of this school year, but who's counting?
A few weeks ago Peyton found a pair of tights in her drawer. She calls them leggings and leggings are her favorite pants to wear. I cracked up at these though, because they're a little small and walking was a bit of challenge.

My tutu girl.

I completed this little project over Spring Break. The girls each have their own set of hooks for coats and backpacks. The best part though, is the empty bench on the left. I haven't seen the seat of that bench in years.

We did a day trip to Portland during Spring Break too. Stop one was Debra's house to play. My girls love to play with Audrey's toys, and they always have a new vehicle to cruise the streets in when we come.

Stop two was Amy and Lucy's. Then, The Spaghetti Factory for dinner. It was late and all three girls were at their breaking points, but we tried. We got a great dinner and some balloons out of it.

A weekend in Bend gave the girls a chance to play with the boys' ipod touches. So fun!


I love my home town.

A few weeks ago we got an early start on Easter eggs. Shane was so meticulous and careful with his, right up until he dropped it. If you could've seen his disappointment.....

Monster Feet!

Grrrrrr.....

I got Libby a preschool workbook from Walmart. She loves it.

And she's starting to put together the idea of letters, sounds, spelling and reading. Time, you're moving too fast.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails