Monday, April 25, 2011

So Many Ideas

We had a very full weekend, which I'll post about later.

This is the conversation Libby and I had in the car on the way home yesterday:

"Mom, can we jump on clouds?"
"No babe. They're just water vapor. We'd fall right through."
"What if we put a trampoline on top of it?"
"No. The trampoline would fall right through it, too."
"What if we taped the trampoline to it?"
"Um. I don't think that would work."
"Glue?"
"No. They're made of water. Glue won't stick to water."
"Maybe if we dried the cloud out first. Then, the trampoline would stay on it."
"Yeah, maybe."

Then a few minutes later she held up her hand and said, "Mom, my thumb and pinky are a little on the small side."

So, remember how my kids feel about leprechauns? Those little green guys have got NOTHING on the Easter Bunny. Or as we like to refer to him, the fluffy hare of HOLY TERROR. What have I done to my children?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails