Monday, March 28, 2011

Boy Trouble

This morning we were awoken by the pitter patter of two littles headed for our bed. Shocking, I know. After a brief snuggle I told the girls I'd rock them in their room before putting them back in their beds. This is the conversation that happened as we rocked....

Libby- "Mom, when it's time to get married, where will I find a boy?"

Me- "Um, well, that's a long time from now. You'll have lots of time to find a boy."

Peyton- "But I didn't seeeee a booooooy!"

Me- "Besides, don't be in any hurry to find a boy. There will be lots of time for that."

Libby- "I want to marry Jamison and Jayden, but they said no."

Me- "Well they're your cousins, so you really can't marry them. But you'll always have them as family."

Libby- "Mom, when I get married I just want to stay with you."

Me- "Me too babe. Me too."

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails