Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Four Legged

About a month ago I was searching Craigslist and came across a toddler bed that is identical to the one Libby has. I called the guy who listed it to make sure it originally came from Toys R Us, and then I bought it. I intend to slipcover it and put Peyton's name on the headboard like I did with Libby's. I just need to find the time to do it. This week hasn't been the time for projects. I'm having too much fun just being home with the girls. Today we painted at the kitchen table and played at open gym at gymnastics.
Grunden likes her new bed too. At the moment the girls' beds are pushed together. They've been that way since the leprechaun scare. Though, a minute ago Libby came out of her room crying to tell me that the she'd made up a silly word and Peyton told her it wasn't funny. It might be time to move their beds apart again.

Grunny and Komen went barking to the front window to make sure any new arrivals know who's in charge of security around here. Peyton joined them and then looked as if to say, "Hey guys. What'r we lookin' at?"

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails