Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Goodbye Three....

Four years ago today it was Black Friday. We'd traveled to Bend for Thanksgiving against my doctor's wishes and I'd stuffed myself with turkey dinner at Marge's without reservation. At three weeks before my due date I was already huge and didn't worry about adding some holiday pounds to my growing baby weight. People swore I would never make my due date. I swore I would. I didn't. The next day our lives changed forever. Our Libby made her way into the world on a snowy Saturday, November 25.

That means tomorrow my baby turns four.
Four.
FOUR.

She loves school, has friends and likes the idea of learning how to read. She loves to snuggle, watch Olivia and will sit still forever if I'll scratch her back. She's excited to be turning four. A sharp contrast to the protest she put up at turning three. She is growing up. With no amount of effort am I able to stop the clock. I love you my four year old. Good bye three.

Posing with the first of her birthday cards....

1 comment:

Lindy said...

Happy Birthday Libby- We hope you have a wonderful day. :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails