Thursday, November 11, 2010

Airborne!

I went to Target last Thursday and thought I'd look around their Halloween clearance isle just to see what was left. I got some killer deals on some costumes the girls can dress up in year round. The turtle is actually a costume made for a big dog. But, it was three bucks, so who cares?

I also got some dry erase markers for their easel and their calendar. Now, if I could just get them to keep their clothes on....

Peyton chose this lion costume (also three dollars). It had to be washed in the first hour of wear though, because it's hard for a cub to keep her tail out of the potty when doing her business.

You and I both know it. This is the cutest cowturtle you've ever laid your eyes on.

My kids are big climbers and jumpers. Usually at the expense of my slow and steady heart rate. And it always seems they have the most energy at bedtime.



Peyton looks on as Daddy makes the girls their own fishing rods.

The weather today is cold, but dry. A nice change, and it gave us the chance to spend some energy outside.



Seat drop!


Tickles.

All smiles.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails