Sunday, October 3, 2010

Moving Schools

I'm exhausted. More tired, I think, than when I was up three times per night to feed babies. My body aches. I'm popping Advil first thing in the morning. This working mom gig is working me over. But, enough about that. Weekends are too short, and just now as Libby and I were sitting together on the floor of her room she said this to me: "Mom? If you see some workers can you ask them if they can move my school, so my school is next to your school?"

You better believe I will. Now, I gotta find the right workers....

1 comment:

Debra said...

I will so be there to help with the move. Let me know when and where. I will bring my wheelbarrow? Shovel? Hmmmm....Not sure the necessary tools. I am so feeling for you and sending you a hug and some advil.

Related Posts with Thumbnails