Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The Monster We've Created

If you know her well, her Halloween costume choice won't surprise you. After trying it on tonight and watching (at least) an hour of various interpretations of the Broadway musical on You Tube, our little star is born. The sun'll come out tomorrow.....


Playing Annie in this year's version of our own trick-or-treat adventure.... Our own little Halloween diva!.... (In this picture she's insisting her audience please get quiet.)

Here she gives a big finish into the microphone which she constructed herself.

Scary, huh? What have we created?

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Annie brings that out in little ones... Isabelle, who I nannied for, became a HUGE Annie fan. It was probably my fault, but that girl could belt it out with the best of them and it entertained me. My mom even made her a huge Annie doll and life size Sandy (from the same pattern she used when she made them for me as a kid). Ah, Annie....

Related Posts with Thumbnails