Thursday, August 16, 2012

August Seventeenth?

I spent three hours in my classroom this morning and got a lot done. And I don't want to send a panic through you, but if you haven't looked at a calendar recently, today is the seventeenth. Of August. What?! Since I can't actually go back in time, I'll go in pictures. These are a few randoms from the beginning of summer....

The girls loved having a lemonade stand when the weather warmed up in June, even if their stand was in the backyard, limiting their market. Undeterred, they took Shane's beverages out of the fridge in the garage and sold them back to him at $.25 per cold one. Not bad for not even getting dressed in the morning.

The work of one of the budding artists in the house.

We went to the rodeo with friends. When Shane said he was going to go get the girls some popcorn, I didn't know he'd get them each their own bag. Summer, glorious summer.

Both girls have spent a fair amount of time in swim suits this summer. They're sporting some tans now, that they weren't in July. In this shot, Peyton channels her inner Missy Franklin.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails