Monday, October 3, 2011

October, Part Two

On Saturday we went up the Mckenzie to Kevin and Susan's cabin for the afternoon. We had lunch, and then stayed for dinner which we weren't planning, but we were just having too much fun to leave. Here, the girls got warm by the fire. A fire that was too hot to sit by for more than a minute. It's starting to feel a little like fall....

The girls loved making brownies with Kevin and Susan.

Then yesterday, after I got some coffee in me, we made these. I found the backpacks last year for a buck each at Michaels. The girls picked what shapes they wanted for the faces and they have new backpacks for October. The best part, though, was the Sunday morning at the kitchen table. Cartoons on, fireplace running and the girls and I hanging out, doing stuff together and talking. I love a cozy weekend morning with my girls.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails