Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day....

Y'know how I've not had much time for blogging in the last month? Well, I didn't come up with anything good for Father's Day this year, because instead of writing we got in the car and went to see him! He said our visit was the best gift he could've received. So instead, I'm reposting what I wrote last year, as it's all still fitting. And I'll add this.....tonight, Libby wanted to go for a bike ride around the RV park. Since Peyton rides very slowly, we stopped at one spot to let Peyton get used to riding the hills on her Strider Bike. There was a curb and I was trying to get Libby to ride off of it, an idea she wasn't crazy about. So, Shane got on her bike to show her how to do it. A bike with a peddling radius of two inches, mind you. He landed flat on his back. Twice. I think I quit breathing I was laughing so hard. His shoe even flew off both times. It was really pathetic and really funny. Libby opted not to ride off of the curb after that. Go figure.

Happy Father's Day Biker Boy. We love you.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails