Sunday, June 27, 2010

Summer.... Finally!

Summer has finally arrived. Shane's home and we had the best day today hanging out as a family doing nothing. Libby kept saying she wanted to have breakfast with our whole family. Or, swim with our whole family. Or, play in the sand with our whole family. You get the picture. Shane's been fishing a ton and today the girls were so happy just to be with him. Here's a look at our last few days.... I'm moving my captions underneath the pictures. I've just printed my second book from my blog and some of the photos and captions don't line up they way they should. I'm hoping by moving them that'll fix the problem....
Peyton gets her jump on while playing in the water.

(I see you looking at me.)

Playing in the sand box brings grins.

Libby waits for breakfast with an impersonation of Grandpa.

My shoe girls. If we have them, they have to try them.

Fearless. About some things.

Look who can pump her own legs now.




I took this one because the slippers Peyton has on were made for me as a little girl by my Grammy Pearl. My girls love them. Usually, Libby has them on, but today Peyton intercepted them. Grammy would've loved that they're wearing them.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails