Wednesday, June 16, 2010

My Baby is Two

It's so cliche, I know. But, where do two years go? I'm afraid the next 16 will go just as fast. Two years ago today at 10:45 a.m. our baby girl, Peyton Shane Groshong joined our family. She weighed 7 pounds, 3 ounces and our lives have never been the same. Here are some highlights of the last two years. Scroll through them at lightening speed and you'll know just how I'm feeling today....
































Happy Birthday sweet girl. We love you so much!

2 comments:

amyanderson08 said...

Love the pictures of Peyton, But it kind of makes me sad thinking about fast time goes and how Ella will be that big faster then I want her to be.

rachel said...

Happy Birthday to your sweetie pie!! It's amazing how quickly time flies... :(

Related Posts with Thumbnails