Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Beach Girls

I've posted twice today in an attempt to get caught up. Tomorrow, my baby turns two. Two. TWO. How did this happen?

We've just spent some unbelievable days on the beach despite weather forecasts calling for rain. I love to be on the beach in the warm sun. Sort of an oxymoron if you live in Oregon....
Puddle Jumpers....
Grunden's new beach buddy, Komen....
The girls warmed up on a blanket back at camp after playing in the waves....
A dog with a lot of patience....
Like I said....patience. Grunden sat waiting for Peyton to throw his ball with the Chuckit. This is one of many pictures. Getting the ball into the Chuckit is no easy task.
The wind up.....
....and the pitch!
We took a drive north to Long Beach, to explore some of the places my mom went as a kid. I made a quick stop in the town of Ilwaco to get a shot of this sign....
Mom's camp....
Mom and Komen, totally in their element.
Surf Girls....



Buns....

2 comments:

Julane said...

I want to be there too! I love when mom goes down memory lane, and want to hear all about Long Beach and Ilwaco. Did you see the big frying pan? Looks like you're having a great time. Miss you all. Love, Ju

Lindy said...

Beans- The picture of the girls holding hands on the beach in the hats is to die for cute. That is a keeper....or needs to be blown up and put on the wall. I love those pictures. Happy Birthday to your darling baby. Lou

Related Posts with Thumbnails