Sunday, December 20, 2009

Tis the Season....

......for taking an insane number of pictures. I can't help it.

Shane taught a fishing seminar for the sporting goods store at the mall last week. The girls and I met up with him after the workshop for dinner. Here they're doing a little window shopping.
Just like her mama. No smiles until after the first cup of coffee. Or in Peyton's case, hot chocolate. Holy morning stink eye. Jeez....
Untangling ornament hooks.
Decking the Halls.
This is Peyton's version of peek-a-boo. She just doesn't know to cover her eyes.
My good friend Julie (a.k.a. Boog) was here this weekend from San Diego. My girls LOVE her.
Julie and Peyton have a special bond. It happened in the first five minutes, and Peyton knew she had a friend for life.
We played at the mall on Saturday only because we had nothing we had to accomplish. We met Rachel, our friend from college and her four kids. Julie treated Rachel's girls to manicures and Libby too! My girlie girl chose blue polish.
Here's a prime example of Peyton doing exactly what Libby does, and just because Libby does.
I just finished a Christmas gift for Shane and Peyton and couldn't wait to give it, so I didn't. Libby has a book that is all about her and Daddy, and it was time for Peyton to have one too. I'm happy to say it's the current favorite.
Reading her "Daddy book" with Daddy.

2 comments:

Julie said...

LOVE them! Miss you girls already.

jayden said...

you forgot to say how the girs got their hot choclate

Related Posts with Thumbnails