Saturday, August 15, 2009

Late Summer Fun

Peyton dug my toothbrush and toothpaste out of my travel bag and sat here quietly brushing her teeth for a looooong time.  
Ice cream cones in the backyard....
It takes so little to be so happy.
Peyton was so happy to be sitting at the counter just like her big sister.  She was trying desperately to get up to where Libby was.  Again, it takes so little....
This is Libby's "big girl bed".  I slipcovered both ends and she loves it.  Look for my slipcovers...coming soon to my Etsy site.
Ready to head out.
Libby rode a pony at the Deschutes County Fair.  She tells me now that the pony was running.  It was a bumpy ride so I'm sure it felt as though he was running.  I walked along side.  I can assure you, nobody ran.
We met Anna Lisa, Carter and Cameron at TCBY for $.99 waffle cone Wednesday.  Peyton even got a big one, but it didn't last long.  
My girls and Anna Lisa's boys.  They're getting ready to move back to Mission Viejo (sp?) at the end of the month.  We're going to miss them so much!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aaaah, summer. The weather has turned here and that, in combination with school starting tomorrow, makes it feel like fall already. I'd rather be eating ice cream in the grass with no sleeves! Good to see you're squeezing every last drop out of the season.

Related Posts with Thumbnails