Monday, September 24, 2012

Seriously Siri, When WILL September End?

Every night I want to write something.  And every night there is a list of a million things I need to do.  And when I finally get my To Do List down to something manageable it'll be June.  I love writing here.  I also love having time to write here....

Apparently with the latest update of my phone I adopted Siri, who is supposed to become my new best friend.  She's not to be confused with Suri, the mini fashionista.  No, this is Siri who's supposed to make everything in my life easier.  I like her already.

Except, who is she exactly?  Because when I said to Shane tonight, "I have Siri now, but I don't know how she works."

He said, "Just say something into your phone."

I said, "Siri, what's my name?" and she totally ignored me.  My other friends don't ignore me.  I told Shane she doesn't work and he said, "Well, first you have to turn her on."

Huh.

"That sounds like a job for you, Babe.  Here.  Take my phone.  Turn her on.  See how that goes for both of you."  Now there's one thing I can cross off tonight's To Do List.  Siri's turning out to be a good friend after all....


1 comment:

rachel said...

I love you and I've missssed your blog!!!! That was freakin hilarious.

Related Posts with Thumbnails