Monday, May 21, 2012

Chasing Lizards

We went to Bend yesterday to celebrate Willie D's fifth birthday and my dad's 70th. It was a whirlwind of a day, that culminated in what we'll call The Great Lizard Hunt of 2012. The girls started looking for lizards with Jayden in the rocks at my dad and Margie's house. They found a bunch, but had a hard time grabbing them. It wasn't for the lack of trying, though. Libby was bravely sticking her hand under rocks and grabbing for them, but it wasn't till Daddy came and joined the hunt that they caught one. Still, I was proud of them for even getting close and tried not to act all squeamish and girly myself.
Daddy caught one!



Hey Handsome.

Look!

Awwww. Isn't he cute?

Daddy held onto Ella Bella

Libby went looking for a friend for her little guy.

Eeeek!

That scared me.

If you love something, set it free.....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails