Saturday, May 19, 2012

Skinny

The other night I heard my hair dryer. Since I'm the only one who uses a hair dryer in this house, I investigated. I found this; Shane drying a palm full of Elmer's Glue so he could then peel it off "like blisters".

I posted this picture on facebook with a comment about being married to an eight year old and friends responded. Those who commented were others who also love to make skin out of glue, and a few who thought Shane looked skinny. He does look skinny in this picture. I know. I took it. For the rest of the night he told me how skinny he was. I reminded him that the angle from which pictures are taken can create images that are deceiving.
Fast forward to last night, when he says this to me.... "You know, I think it's good for us to get a little fat and sloppy as we get older. I mean, we have only each other to impress right?"

I raised my eyebrows and asked, "Um, who are we talking about exactly? Because that will determine whether or not I'm willing to continue talking about this."

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails