Sunday, April 1, 2012

March in Review

I always spend the day before I go back to work organizing.....well, everything. Today is no exception. I've been organizing pictures and found a few gems I missed posting in March....

Girls' Lunch.

Biking with Ella Boo

Grunny took in the snow day from the comfort of the chair where he could witness the activity without getting his paws wet. Very un-lab-like. Cat-ish if you ask me. I'm publishing these in black and white so you can't see how filthy our furniture is. Filthy because our lab has fewer boundaries than our kids.


Miss Big Boots

Check out my bike situation for summer! Time for this momma to get in shape. I realize the extras I've been packing around for the last 3 1/2 years no longer fall under the heading of "baby weight", so I gotta get serious. I'm hoping packing around 70 pounds worth of kids on the back of my cruiser will be the ticket. So Eugene, right? River trail, here we come!

Picture 1/35. Trying on Bebo's hats.

Post Happy Hour at McMenamins North Bank.


New Skills

I'm starting to wonder about just how much technology is too much. Look how bored they look? And they were watching this.

Up next, Spring Break Recap....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails