Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Happy Anniversary. Eeeeewwww, gross.

Two years ago today I posted this. Today, we're celebrating fifteen years of wedded bliss. Here's to the next fifteen. The girls saw my wedding dress in our closet and have been asking to see it. In honor of our fifteen years together, I did one better. I took it out and let them try it on. Oh my.



"Mom! This is where the boobies go."


In May of the year we got married, we spent the summer working at a lodge in Alaska. Don't ask. I still get really angry talking about it. Anyway, while we were there, Shane traded some tackle to another guide named Crazy Willie. This is what he got in return....
That's a back scratcher. Genuine. Made from the claw of a beaver. Because they're of the same era, it hangs on the same hanger as my wedding dress. Gross, huh?

1 comment:

Julie said...

I love these photos beyond words but mentioning Alaska and then seeing that effing paw totally ruined it. ew Love you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails