Sunday, September 19, 2010

Rewind

It won't come as a surprise that I've not been taking nearly as many pictures as I'm used to taking. But, that makes the ones I have taken even more special.

Go girl, go!

Peyton especially loves the trampoline.

Waking up with some grub in Daddy's chair.

Bedtime hysteria. And, when did my hands start to look so old?

Our friend Kendal turned five last weekend, and this was the bouncy/slash water slide at her birthday party. Peyton didn't hesitate. Libby got into her swimsuit, but decided against joining in the controlled chaos. A fun time was had by all....

My little daredevil.

Last weekend we went to Target to grab a few things, though my kids think our sole purpose there is to eat popcorn. This trip I even sprung for slushies and had, I think, the happiest kids on the planet. Here, Peyton runs joyfully though the isles with her Olivia doll (who by the way, is dressed in a COW SUIT, which is the REASON I bought it) and her super hero cape, fueled by the empty calories of her slushie. Do you see the happiness sugar brings?

Libby was content to stay in the cart and not give up her popcorn.

Daddy's home!

This is Peyton in our bed the other day as I was leaving for work. Getting her to spend the whole night in her bed has been a bit of a challenge lately. But, so cute.

Hide-n-Seek.

Ella Boo, Amy and Valerie came over yesterday during the duck game. Go Ducks!

Ella is seven months! ....and look how big Peyton looks next to her.

Today Libby wanted to watch Nick Jr. and Peyton wanted to watch Annie. So, Libby watched t.v. and Peyton watched on my computer. Sometimes I think they're a little too plugged in. Libby asked me the other day, "Mom, what are you uploading?", and today she asked me what the internet is. I told her, "You know, the World Wide Web. The Information Super Highway. The place where you go to play Curious George."

The other day Libby saw a pattern on Nick Jr. for these Moose and Z snuggle pillows and she couldn't stop talking about it. I kinda shrugged it off until I realized she really wasn't going to stop talking about it. We went to the website, printed some patterns and voila! Our very own (modified to make it easier on me) Moose and Z lovey blanket. She was so happy. The best part was that we did it together. Translation: I did it while Libby sat on top of the table and tangled up all of my thread. But, at least we were together. And look at that smile....

Sweetness. Almost always.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails