Sunday, January 24, 2010

Blue Cheese and Other Choices...

I wrote this post a week ago, and set it aside after Libby got canned from swimming. I needed a good vent that day, but now I'm back.
This picture cracks me up. If you were a child of the 80's you wore Underoos. As a girl, I preferred the super heros of boy's Underoos (Spiderman, Batman) to the girl's (Wonder Woman), and therefore spent my childhood wearing boy's underwear. I'm not ashamed. Libby had an accident months ago when were at Julane's house and inherited a pair to be proud of. They are her FAVORITE. I swear she knows when they come out of the dryer, and she likes them solo.
We braved Putters for the first time last week and loved it! Here are the girls with friends Kendall and Kolbi. My friend Melissa walked across the street to our house last week for lunch, something we don't do enough. Libby was dying to have Kyle (4) over to play. Kyle's baby sister Ava, came too, but Peyton wasn't crazy about seeing me hold another baby. The first taste of Blue Cheese. Priceless. Chalk. Here it is. The best shot I've got of swim lessons. Day 2. Mini Maid. Peyton's piggies are back! I so regretted cutting her mullet long ago, because along with it went her cute pig tails. Now, if I could get her to leave them alone.... My good friend (and sorority sister. Yep, you heard me.) Jill and I have recently reconnected (thank you facebook) and have gotten together with our girls. Here are mine with her Chloe and Katie. Cutting paper. So. Much. Fun. Who knew? Dressing up Peyton in an old favorite from Mark and Amy's wedding. Libby couldn't wait to put it on Peyton, but the minute Peyton was in it, Libby wanted to put it on. She did, but her cute little buns were hanging out the bottom. My baby is growing taller. Spoiled. Hey. The phone. A new favorite. Acrobatics. All dressed up and nowhere to go. Here's the photo board I made, inspired by one my friend Tiffany has in her kitchen. I LOVE how it turned out and have been bugging Shane to make me another frame for the girls' room. They love this one, but won't leave it alone. I keep having to tuck the pictures back in.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Sure wish I could read your blog! What the heck happened???

Related Posts with Thumbnails