Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Trouble Makin'

Libby loves to pile up pillow and blankets and get comfortable.  After dumping the whole basket of toys, this was a great spot for watching t.v.
Heading to the bathtub after painting in the driveway.
Holy Tina Turner hair....
Peek-a-boo....
Pigtails!
Aaaahhhhh green beans, how do I love thee?
Let me count the ways....
Flung through the air, or worn in my hair.
But, mostly in tomorrow's underwear........


Houston, we have a problem.  Peyton spent all morning taking this stool around to assist her in getting to places she has no business being.  The kitchen countertops are a huge fascination.  I think that in her mind if she can reach it, then she can have it.
One place that's okay to climb.  I redirected her to this table after she climbed up to the counter, and got my car keys.  She knows the red button sets off the alarm and gets a BIG reaction from me.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails