Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Happy April Fools Day!

It's April Fools Day and I'm going to enjoy the fact that the girls are too little to understand pranks.  This will probably be my last peaceful April Fools.  

Peyton rarely falls asleep anymore when I'm holding her.  I had to relish in this moment.
A sleepy pancake morning....
Here's our three ring circus on a bike.  One in the front and one in the back.  It works pretty well.
Peyton gets herself all tangled up in the barstools just like her sister used to. There is something so attractive about those stools.
Libby is self-sufficient with the refrigerator.  Well, in getting her sippy cup anyway.  I often sit down to feed Peytie when Libby says, "Milk please!"  Now I can say, "Get up and go get it!"



Keeping up with big sister's cool factor....
Tying hooks with daddy...
Posing in pajamas...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails