Friday, April 24, 2009

A Day at the Beach

It was another (cool, but) gorgeous day here, and the weather report said clear skies at the coast, so this afternoon we headed for the dunes at Honeyman.

Libby listens to Annie on the way.  The headphones are so she can listen, and we don't have to. Shane looked back at her and said, "She looks so sad."  She's actually just concentrating on holding the headphones on her ears.  She always looks like this when she wears them.
Shane and Peyton share french fries from the golden arches before we unload.
"Grunny, wait for me!"  I don't know who was more excited.  But, I do know Grunden's got a speed avantage.
Shane and Peytie throw the ball for Grunny.  If you look closely, you can see Grunny swimming after his ball.
Look at that blue sky!  The sand was new to Peyton.  She tasted a little.
Libby climbs the hill.....
........and runs back down.
Peyton hangs on tight.  The wind was whipping, and I think she was a little nervous.  She wanted to be held most of the time.
Our littlest mover stood on her own tonight for about ten seconds.  I'm sure those seconds felt like an eternity to her.  She stood after her big sister (who shall remain nameless) took away the stool she was using to steady herself.  Oh, the look of surprise when she realized she was holding onto nothing!  I missed the moment with my camera, but I know there will be others.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Great photos as always Boog! I want to steal your camera.

Related Posts with Thumbnails