Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Back in Touch

Hey Mo! This was the scene at our house while we were on the phone.

Learning to use a fork is so complex.

Super Cool

Strolling the Park

I realize now after emailing my blog address to so many of you how long it's been since we've been in touch. It was so fun to get your email replies, posts on my blog and addresses to your blogs. I had no idea how many of you are blogging! Boog, I read your whole blog! Rochelle and Lou, Yes, let's get the kids together. Libby has lots of bad habits and some good ones to share with Hadley, McCovey and Lola. Rachel, 12 lbs?....you are the mother of the year! Lea, you and your family are so internationally adventurous, and your babies are beautiful. I'll be looking for tips to raising sisters. Hi Thue, are you still fishing?

1 comment:

rachel said...

I, too, love that Julie's blogging.
I seriously feel that by reading everyone's blogs makes me know people better and feel closer to them. Way cool. Thanks for reading my blog...
Libby is so dang darling. She looks so much like you.
Enjoy the sunshine!

Related Posts with Thumbnails