Friday, January 30, 2009

Playing Together

The girls are changing everyday and they're so much fun.  They are getting so interactive with each other.  Peyton is the first person Libby wants to see when she gets up in the morning, and Peyton giggles at Libby's every move.  Even when Libby puts a large pillow on her, and then lays on top of it.  Smothering aside, I hope they'll always be great friends.  They're off to a great start!
Libby and Cameron played together last Friday.
Peyton, our little mini witch.  Libby loves to put this hat on her.
Two little witches.
Climbing in Daddy's chair is a favorite pastime.
Doesn't Libby look like she's up to no good?  Gotta watch her every move!
My great friend Emily, from high school, came through town this week.  She and her husband Keith were traveling through town with their kids Reagan, Spencer and Hailey.  It was so fun to see them, and I felt like no time had passed.  Em is exactly how I remember her, and she's got a beautiful family.  Hailey and Peyton are only two weeks apart.  This is Hailey and big sister Reagan.
Spencer looking super cool.  The lone boy in a sea of girls!
Peyton gives Grunden's tail a little taste.
Libby waits patiently for Dad to take her to gymnastics.  I was thrilled this morning when her hair was long enough for pig tails.  I felt so bad after I cut it last time.  Still, her bangs are growing out, and if she won't keep her clip in she looks like a sheepdog.
Peyton plays with a pile of socks while I put away her laundry.
Okay, I'm considering going back to work in the fall.  And maybe I do have a little too much time on my hands.  

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails