Friday, January 23, 2009

Missing the Blog...

Life's been a little crazy lately.  I've been sewing at night and trying to manage a website, blog, and two Etsy sites by day.  The good news is that I've actually sold a few bags.  Tomorrow I'm shipping one to PA, and I don't even know the person who bought it!  That's progress! Anyway, I've missed blogging.  It's one of the things I love to do at night before I go to bed, and it's a great way to reflect on my time with the girls.

Libby listens to tunes on Shane's new ipod.  This means he has his own ipod to snowboard with, and I can have mine back.

Peyton is all smiles.  So happy even that her toes curl.
There is something to be said for genetics.
Grammy Pearl's little rocker.
A new outfit from Grandma Kurtz.
Bundled up for a frosty morning in Bend.  Peyton has lived in this outfit over the last month.  I wish I had one.
Libby rows around the kitchen just like daddy.
I wish my bear was real.  I wish my bear was real.
A little light reading on the pot.  Nat. Geo for kids.
We went to Target for some big girl underwear, and we were both thrilled that they make Elmo underwear for girls.  Though my friend Sharon did point out that toddler boys underwear are so much softer than girls.  Why is that?  It's really true.  I guess that's why I wore Spiderman Underoos when I was little. Anyway, Libby opened the package when we got home and went about decorating the bar stools with them.

2 comments:

Lindy said...

Your girls are so beautiful. I love all your new picts. Lola has the same Elmo undies...so cute. I also got her Mickey undies at Fred Meyer and they are really soft. Love you, Lou

Anna I. said...

Geez, we aren't even considering potty training yet! Garret really could care less if he's soaked to the skin and has even less love for his potty except as a stool so he can reach the light switch! BOYS!

Related Posts with Thumbnails