Thursday, November 20, 2008

Hammin' It Up

Here's one for the baby book. Or maybe I'll wait and show it to her first boyfriend. Either way, have you ever seen anyone go for the toes with such gusto? Look how her big toe is jammed up under her lip! She'll probably need dental work.

Libby got a new broom and Shane cut it down to her size. I thought it was a great idea because sooner or later she was bound to do damage (probably to her sister) while weilding the full size one I use to clean the house. Anyway, she doesn't imitate my superb housekeeping. She chases Grunny with it. Poor Grunny!

1 comment:

Anna I. said...

I'm so glad everyone had a good time at the party! I'm so relieved it's over! Now on to our next adventure! We've got our annual trip to Sisters this Friday for the Christmas Tree cutting. Happy Birthday to Libby today! We are looking forward to the party next week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails