Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Peytie-isms

This morning while I was in my bathroom getting ready for school Peyton stormed in and said, "MOM!  LIBBY SHOVED MY FACE!!!"

I gave my best horrified gasp and said, "Why would she do that?"

"Um.....she didn't like the thing that was in her face."

"Was the thing that was in her face your face?"

(Opening my sweater and tucking her face inside) "I just want to snuggle."

Also this:

"Mommy you scared me so much that it made my tummy suck in!"



November 23, 2013 Update:

I took Peyton's class yesterday for a few minutes while Ms. Silver got her picture taken in the gym.  My kids were working on a writing/art assignment, so while they worked I read a story to the kinders.  I love getting to interact with my babies and their friends in their (somewhat) natural habitat.

This morning Peyton rolled over in bed next to me and in her sleepy state she asked, "Mom, do you think I could make your fourth graders laugh if I wanted to?"

Hmm..... It appears someone may be setting the stage to debut as class clown....


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails