Saturday, March 10, 2012

The Boneses and Marcel

Let me say upfront, I know Boneses doesn't look right, but it is. I Googled it. And everyone knows you can believe everything you Google.

This was a "whole family weekend", according to Libby. She loves it when the four of us are all home together. Yesterday, we went to lunch and then saw The Lorax, complete with popcorn and Pepsi, which is our girls favorite part of any movie. You can't tell from this picture, but the mall was packed when we got out of the theater, which made me wonder, "What are they all doing here?" The people watching is entertaining and the girls love the play area, but there are just too many people for me. Also, summer cannot get here fast enough. I guess I don't mind a crowd, just outside where we're not all breathing all over each other. I think my return to the classroom has turned me into a germ-a-phobe.
We left the mall and headed for Bebo and Uncle Boneses' (Dave and Becky's) house. Bebo is doing great. She came over on Friday night and I got some great pictures of her with the girls, and her not-so-bald-anymore head, but she hasn't authorized those pictures to go public yet, so you'll just have to trust me. She's got hair! Woot Woot!

If you haven't seen Marcel the Shell with Shoes On, or Marcel the Shell with Shoes On Part 2 you have to watch them both. We love them, and Bebo got the book for our girls. They spent some time reading and snuggling....

....while I spent some time snuggling with Buddy Bones, the handsome yellow lab.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails