Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Letter 2010

I didn't have time to write a letter to put in our Christmas cards this year. Then, as I started drafting one to post here, it was just too contrived, so I scrapped it. In a nutshell, we're well. Often after the girls go to bed I look at Shane and say, "Can you believe this is our life?!" It's better than I ever imagined. It's harder, easier, more worrisome, more frustrating, busier, more boring, faster paced and more joy-filled than I ever pictured it. We're part of the daily grind like everyone, but we have these moments that surprise us in ways we can't see coming. Moments that reduce us to tears or fits of laughter. Moments full of family and friends that are richer than I would've even known to ask for. We're blessed. Thank you for loving our family. We love you back.

Here are some pics that didn't make the card, and some that did....
















Love,
Shane, Jenny, Libby, Peyton and Grunden

1 comment:

amyanderson08 said...

Merry Christmas Groshong Family! Thank you for the lovely calendar!

Related Posts with Thumbnails