Saturday, March 29, 2014

Happy Holidays!

What do teachers do on Spring Break? Some work. Not me. I Sleep in. A little travel. Read a book. A book.  Just for me.  Not to learn anything.  Have you heard of the Overdrive app?  Who knew?  Today though, I read my Christmas cards. As it turns out, I collected them in December, but didn't actually read them. So today I did. Every one of them. We have amazing friends and family.  And some of you had an amazing year.  A year of family and friends yourselves, Some had monumental joys and others, heartache.  Thank you for including us in your Christmas greetings and in your lives.  To those of you who don't send us a card.... get on it!  There is no rigid December deadline.  I'll give you 'till April next year.  You're welcome.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails