Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Technology for Seniors

I've been trying to troubleshoot for the last half hour why my mom's stinkin' computer won't find an internet connection at our house.  Mind you, she told me I didn't have to spend time on this.  I tried though, because a computer glitch is a challenge to me.  Still, my sister called while we were troubleshooting and suggested a few things.  None of them worked. I'd basically given up but agreed to look up her library account on my computer before I went to bed so my mom could renew her book.  I pulled up her account.  Here is the first book I found....



Um.....Houston?  I believe we may have nailed down the problem.

Also,  the book she renewed is a how-to on the iPhone which she's eligible for next month.  Oy.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails