Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Home!

Here are a few remaining pictures of our month in Astoria.  We've done a lot of driving back and forth and it's so nice to have our whole family back together at HOME!  We did have lots of fun on the beach though, and my mom came up twice.  The other night while saying our bedtime prayers, I asked Libby if she wanted to thank God for anything special.  Her reply? "Grammy Jane's clam holes and Grammy Jane's clams."

This morning we're having a leisurely morning at home.  Watching the news, drinking coffee and watching the girls play.  

I finally got a picture of my mom's new trailer.  She's already had it out three times, and even used it for happy hour in the driveway.  She's going to have lots of fun in her home away from home.  The girls love to play in it too!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the kite shot.

Related Posts with Thumbnails